City of London
Description We are an award-winning international design and architecture firm and industry leaders in commitment to sustainable design. Our London office is established as one of the most successful design firms in the UK and Europe, delivering a wide range of professional design services including corporate interiors, strategic workplace consultancy services, new build architecture, large scare urban design and planning development, healthcare and hospitality.
Perkins+Will's London office is seeking an Architect with minimum of 7 years post part 3, proven experience. To perform in a self-directed manner in all aspects of the building design process, including preparation of presentation materials, reports, schematic design, design development and contract documents, model building, rendering and construction administration activities within an established budget, schedule, architecture and MEP coordination and contract documents. site and programmatic requirements.
Essential Job Functions
• Prepares preliminary design and massing studies.
• Prepares drawings for schematic design and design development.
• Exercises creative judgment and design application skills in preparing client presentation materials, including design sketches, renderings, models and graphics.
• Adheres to firm and project goals of excellence in design, execution, and sustainability.
• Prepare contract documents sets
• Model coordination and clash detection
• Good knowledge of UK contracts and procurement routes
• Performs building analysis and evaluations
• Site experience
• Demonstrable management experience
EDUCATION Professional Degree in Architecture
EXPERIENCE 7 years
Experience in all phases and aspects of a project desirable
Knowledge of project design and construction documentation production
Knowledge of construction materials
Graphic, 3D visualization skills
Software – Revit, Autocad, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Excel Required. Rhino & 3d Studio Max a plus.
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Perkins+Will is an equal opportunity employer and supports talent from diverse backgrounds that bring experiences, viewpoints and solutions that best serve our clients, community and enrich our work environment.
No agencies please.