Architect - Residential & Mixed Use
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Architect to join one of Birmingham's leading architectural practices, based in Birmingham city centre. If you're looking for the next step in your career as an Architect, with the opportunity to work on and lead high profile projects throughout the UK, this may well be the ideal move for you. The role is open to Architects at varying levels, from 3 years PQE up to Associate level.
This thriving architectural practice has become one of the most sought after places to work within the Birmingham region, offering continued development and training to their talented architectural team. As an Architect in this environment, you will be working on projects in varied sectors which currently include; High-Rise Residential, Mixed-Use and Volume House Building. Working on these projects you may be presented with the opportunity to lead certain parts of the project, while running a small team of Architectural Assistants.
Conrad Consulting has maintained a close relationship with this practice over the years and have successfully placed a number of individuals within the practice already. For this particular role, we would be looking for Architects with the following skills and characteristics that will suit this particular practice:
* Over 3 years of post qualification experience working on live schemes within varied sectors.
* Previous knowledge of, or exposure to projects within the Residential, High-Rise Residential and Mixed Use sectors.
* ARB registration and RIBA chartership
* Software experience of AutoCAD & Revit (desirable)
* Confident working autonomously & as part of a team
* Hold a passion for architecture and be highly design orientated
Salary is negotiable dependant on experience but is likely to be in the region of £32,000 - £42,000 per annum and will come with a generous benefits package.
To apply for this position please forward your CV and up to date portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting, or contact Ashley on 0121 698 2085 for further information.