BIM Modellers / Technicians
Our client is a medium sized, architectural and planning practice. They work across a variety of sectors, and the BIM Modeller will be focused on mixed use, residential and commercial projects. This is for both private and public sector clients.
The reason for this vacancy is they are looking to becoming a BIM Level 2 accredited practice with the BRE within the next few months, therefore they are looking to expand their current BIM team so they can have BIM Modellers working on all new projects. This role will enable you to work on projects which are challenging, varied and high-profile.
- Experienced in creating and managing large-scale BIM models, ideally in an architectural practice
- An understanding of complex family creations
- Considerable practical BIM experience
- Experience in clash resolution
- Navisworks management
- Knowledge and experience of BIM Level 2 Delivery
- Architectural or BIM related qualifications
To find out more information about the opportunity, please give Elliot a call on 0207 960 2580