Underpinning this practice's approach is their roots in exploring ideas of how places and buildings make people's lives better. This approach has led to the Architectural practice rising amongst in the top 50 of the AJ100 - the best Architectural practices in the UK. A career opportunity for a Project Architect with a strong creative vision has come about.
Role & Company:
Should you be a design focused Project Architect with proven Industry knowledge and experience in delivering projects - one of the top 50 Architectural practices could be the platform to develop your career. With your confidence in your design style and ability to convey a creative vision this client facing role will enable you to work on career changing projects ranging between £20 to 220million. Building lasting relations with clients, suppliers and local planning authorities will keep with the excellent reputation of this practice.
Not only will you be exposed to some high profile clients, but you will grasp this opportunity to join the management team at an AJ100 practice with opportunities to earn profit shares.
Essentially heading up the conceptual design stages of multi-million projects, you will be managing project teams of up to 5 members. The right person will have a similar background and see this as an opportunity to become a part of an ever-growing successful UK practice.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Hold a relevant/or equivalent degree in Architecture - RIBA Part 3 or ARB Registered (essential)
- Confident in years of experience having delivered UK Projects of £20-200million (essential)
- Strong design-based portfolio with experience of all RIBA Stages of Works 1-7 (essential)
- Have managed teams of up to 5 (essential)
- Proficiency in hand sketching & AutoCAD (essential)
Architect- RIBA Part 3 - ARB Registered - London - AutoCAD - Project Delivery - Creative Design