BIM Support Analyst / Revit Expert
A high end architectural client of ours is looking for a Revit expert to join their team as a BIM Support Analysis. The successful candidate will be someone who is has a good understanding of buildings and can be the 'go to' person for any Revit troubleshooting issues.
The position of BIM Support Engineer is crucial to ensuring the successful delivery and implementation of Building Information Modelling (BIM) processes and workflows on all new and existing BIM projects across the business. This is a technical support focused role, where you will be assuming responsibility for the immediate BIM orientated issues.
- Technical support for all Autodesk-orientated issues, plus other BIM authoring and analysis platforms and plugins.
- Support for Revit-authored project mobilisation - formalisation of volume strategies, setting up of project model files, building of project-specific family libraries, and leadership of internal BIM kick-off meetings.
- Management of company BIM intranet page - uploading of BIM-orientated web-based news articles and notifications of new family uploads to company library.
- Auditing and reporting of all Revit-authored model files - development of processes and procedures.
- Management of company BIM object library - auditing of internally built / externally sourced families.
- Support to allocated Team BIM Coordinator(s) in ensuring internal project team adherence to the company BIM standards, Project BIM Summary, and - where relevant, BIM Execution Plan (BEP).
- Providing and leading on training sessions.
- Considerable working experience in Architectural / Interior Design environment.
- A strong understanding of BIM processes and workflow fundamentals.
- Exceptional working knowledge of Autodesk Revit and good working knowledge of Dynamo.
- Good understanding of UK building construction fundamentals.
- Undertaking model reviews and checking the model integrity.
Apply for BIM Support Analyst / Revit Expert
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly