Experienced Part 2 Assistant or Newly Qualified Part 3 Architect
CMI Studio invites experienced Part 2 Assistants and newly qualified Part 3 Architects, currently based in the UK, to apply for a position within our company. CMI Studio is based in Southwark, London, and we also have sister offices in Milton Keynes and Sheffield, with a portfolio spanning a variety of different sectors, and projects at all stages of the RIBA Plan of Work.
In London, we are a small team looking for an individual who can hit the ground running. This is a great opportunity to gain invaluable experience and responsibility, bidding for projects, developing concepts and seeing projects through to completion.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Working individually and as part of a team
- Preparation of reports and drawings for planning applications
- Undertaking feasibility studies
- Detailing drawings using AutoCAD
- Preparing specifications
- Positive, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Awareness and understanding of current UK planning and Building Regulation procedures
- Good spoken and written English
- Good CAD skills, (experience of AutoCAD will be an advantage);
- Good InDesign & Photoshop skills
- The ability to manage own time effectively
- Part 2’s must be seeking to broaden their horizons to Part 3
There are bonus and pension schemes in operation and supported learning for those wishing to continue their studies. Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience.
If you’re interested in the position of Part 2 or Part 3 in London, please submit your CV and relevant samples of your work to info@CMIStudio.co.uk
CMI Studio Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.