Architectural Technician or Technical Architect
Our design led and environmentally driven Architectural Practice seeks enthusiastic Architectural Technician or technically proficient Architect to work on a variety of interesting one-off and community based new build projects as well as a number of refurb projects.
Applicants would preferably have 5 years UK project experience with the ability to produce detailed Construction Information, Specification Writing and would be technically proficient in both 2D cad and 3D. The role would include:
- Preparing and submitting planning & building regulations applications.
- Producing detailed technical drawings for building regulations applications and tender packages ranging from £150,000 to £3m.
- Reviewing and checking your own and others production information.
- Liaising with members of the design team including engineers, quantity surveyors, M&E designers, contractors etc.
- Attend site to meet with contractors etc to assist with queries, check work quality & site progress. Prepare notes and reports as required to record relevant project information.
We have created a supportive working environment that encourages personal development whilst still enjoying a good work/life balance. If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your CV detailing your relevant experience and enclosing examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do visit our website at www.thomasandspiers.com
Apply for Architectural Technician or Technical Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly