Having recently won a new commission for a major residential project in London, my client now seeks a Revit proficient Part II Architectural Assistant to join their incredibly successful and well-established practice of 70.
Based in the heart of Brixton, my client is an AJ100 Chartered Architectural firm specialising predominantly in large scale, high end residential design. Their work is spilt into 4 main sectors; Commercial, Residential, Hotels and Master planning across the East of England and London. They are an ambitious and growing practice, who encourage personal development and are passionate about high-quality design.
Role & Responsibilities
This is an opportunity for a Revit fluent, Part II Architectural Assistant, to come in and work on a major £150m construction project, through detailed design and construction stages. You will be involved in the design and production of construction level information in Revit, for a major mixed use, residential scheme in West London.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience, post RIBA Part-II
- A minimum of 2 years professional UK working experience
- Happy to work specifically within the delivery team of the practice
- A good understanding of design issues on large scale residential and office projects
- Excellent Design and Technical skills
- Have a flexible and committed attitude to work
- Current usage and proficiency in Revit to a high standard (demonstrable on professional projects)
- Good working knowledge of UK Building Regulations and Building Standards
- Ability to work within a large team, where good communication skills and co-ordination are key
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
Unfortunately candidates who are not fluent in Revit will not be considered for this role.
Salary & Package
£27,000 – £32,000 DOE.
In addition to a competitive salary, a work place pension contribution is available and an optional season ticket loan upon joining the practice. You will receive 20 days holiday a year, however after two years’ service, holiday entitlement will increase by one day per year, up to a maximum of five additional days, giving 25 days total. Working hours are 9 am – 5.30 pm.
The team are a diverse and innovative group of people and regularly hold social activities, such as Friday drinks and regular lunches together. Regular CPD is encouraged in-house and as an Employee Owned Trust, the company is run for the benefit of their staff. Consequently, making this a great place for excellent architects to make long-term careers.
Apply for Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly