- Proven work on design development, design concepts and design research as well as prepare design drawings and documentation.
- Able to lead, manage and coordinate the entire project team including Interior Designers, CAD Technicians, 3D, Graphics, etc.
- Provide creative design solutions and ensure projects are within costs, timeline and strict international quality standards. This includes high quality minded and high standards in architecture projects.
- Articulate and possess excellent presentation skills.
- Able to undertake pressure and challenges to deliver under tight schedules to meet deadlines. This includes working on extended hours in a team project.
- Willing to travel overseas as and when required. This includes any ad hoc assignments delegated by the immediate superior.
- Degree/Master graduates in Architecture.
- Fluent in English.
- 8 - 12 years of related work experience.
- Exposure to participate in foreign architectural work in Hotels & Resort Development will be an added advantage.
- Possess knowledge to foreign architectural details, working drawings and construction practices is ideal.
- Able to do design research and design concept presentations.
- Good interpersonal relationships and a team player.
- Must be skillful in using AutoCAD, Rhinoceros and Sketch Up.
Talented and suitable applicants are invited to apply online to firstname.lastname@example.org providing a comprehensive resume, expected salary with a recent photo and certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be scheduled for interview sessions. Thank you.