Norwich, United Kingdom
Hudson Architects is an award-winning design-led practice, based in Norwich and working across the UK on a wide range of exciting projects.
Due to a continued period of growth and expansion, we are looking for a passionate and creative experienced architect to join our friendly team in our head office in Norwich.
This role requires a strong, self-motivated designer with experience of commercial projects.
The following skills are required:
- experience of multidisciplinary coordination
- good hand drawing, presentation and communication skills
- excellent design skills at building scale and detail
- excellent interpersonal and client facing skills
- ablility to delegate and manage personnel
- work independently and manage work programme to meet deadlines
- high level of contract admin experience
- fluent in Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office
- experience of ArchiCAD desirable
- demonstrable experience of working on all RIBA work stages through to completion, construction procurement methods, UK building regs and planning
Salary and package:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday entitlement in addition to all public holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Support and sponsorship of professional training, qualifications and memberships
- Childcare voucher scheme
Start date: immediate
How to apply
Please upload your cover letter, CV and portfolio by clicking apply!