Senior Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist
A property consultancy has an immediate requirement for an experienced Senior Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist to join on a temporary contract, with the potential to be a long-term appointment for the right individual.
Based at their central London offices you will be responsible for project managing multiple refurbishment and fit-out projects typically ranging in value from £300K - £1M, including for some of London's iconic buildings.
In addition your responsibilities will include;
- Taking detailed briefs from clients and developing concept designs and feasibilities
- Drafting NBS specifications
- Compiling contract documentation
- JCT / NEC Contract Administration
To be considered for this position you should possess the following;
- Architecture degree (or equivalent), or surveying degree
- At least 3 years' post qualification experience
- AutoCAD proficient, Revit desirable
- UK projects experience with an excellent knowledge of UK building regulations and legislation and working knowledge of NEC contracts
- Ideally Chartered (or working towards) e.g. MCIAT, MCIOB
For further information please contact Graeme Dowler at Mattinson Partnership.
Apply for Senior Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly