A London based consultancy with a series of RIBA award-winning projects are seeking to take on motivated and talented Architectural Technologists or Technicians to work on their successful project pipeline. If you have a background in large-scale Education sector projects this could be the platform for your successful career.
Role & Company:
Working alongside your fellow team members on all aspects of design, specifications and projects, you will become both a stringent and keen eye when it comes to the design and project delivery of set projects, ensuring clients are satisfied with the quality of work synonymous with the studios name. Design experience in Education (essential) and Residential (desirable) projects are important, with budgets ranging from £2-50Million.
The studio comprises of a vibrant team with a highly social atmosphere - from after work drinks to team meals and regular social outings. This studio focuses on a great work/life balance and even encourages things like European study trips.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Hold a relevant/or equivalent degree in Architectural Technology (essential),
- Will have proven industry experience as an Architectural Technologist (essential),
- Confidence in demonstrating your construction detailing and design portfolio (essential),
- Be a member of the CIAT and have attained/ or working towards Chartered status (MCIAT) (desirable)
- Have relevant experience and knowledge of Building Regulations and House Guides, e.g. HQI's, London Design Guide and Lifetime Homes etc... - essential
- Proficiency in AutoCAD (essential), Revit experience (desirable)
Architectural Technologist - Architectural Technician - London - AutoCAD - Revit - Chartered - MCIAT/TCIAT - Project Management