Architectural Regional Design Director
One of the UK's largest multi-disciplinary, are seeking an Architectural Regional Design Director to build up their Architectural head office in Bristol. This opportunity will enable you to mould the Architectural landscape for one of the most successful companies in the UK. Your pivotal role will incorporate your years of existing Directorial experience and architectural prowess to bolster the business development of the region.
Role & Company:
Reporting only to the national Head of Architecture, you will be an exceptionally talented Architectural Director and lead business development in the region. Your driven personality will ensure only the best effective delivery of projects, whilst developing outstanding relationships with clients and win new work. A background in business development will prove exceptionally useful as you will be doing this from day one.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Established Director for reputable large consultancy or Architectural practice
- Self-starter, who can drive regional business development
- Strong affinity with client relations
- Chartered RIBA Part 3 Architect
- Driven personality to not only deliver amazing architectural projects, but win new work
Chartered Architect - Business Development - RIBA Part 3 - Regional - Architectural Design Director - Bristol