Associate / Senior Associate
A rare opportunity is now available within a growing practice of 26, who are famous for their international work in the high-end and luxury retail sector. Benefits include a salary of up to £55,000, an incredible benefits package and the opportunity to work in one of the most creative and sought after design and architecture practices in London.
Leaders in the creation of tailored architecture & interiors for luxury retailers around the world, this practice has been standing out from the crowd since their inception fifteen years ago.
Their unique and futuristic approach to design, has helped them amass a list of top-end clients, including brands like Mina and Alberta Ferretti; and they have projects in over 100 cities around the world. Their turn-key services have made it possible for them to leave their mark across most design fields; getting involved in graphic and product design as well as interiors and architecture.
Role & Responsibilities
Currently working on a jaw-dropping list of projects, they are looking for an Associate/Senior Associate who will be responsible for project & team leadership across all stages, resourcing, budget management and performance management for their team. The role will also expect you to actively participate in the growth of the company through the development and implementation of systems and mentorship.
Current projects include luxury retail, hospitality and F&B with shop fits as small as 70sqm up to department stores exceeding 200,000sqm, based within London and China.
Required Skills & Experience
- Architecturally qualified with proven experience in luxury retail at both department store and shop fit scales
- Design sensibility and taste to lead luxury retail projects
- A solid understanding of retail programmes and functions with the ability to develop best in class luxury retail environments
- A solid understanding of the built environment and the ability to communicate this through sketches and drawings
- Excellent technical ability, detailing, and specification writing
- Advanced skills in AutoCAD and Rhino
- Additional attributes: creative problem solving, strategic thinking, communication skills, analytical thinking, and ability to work collaboratively.
Salary & Package
- A salary of up to £55,000, fully dependent on experience
- Opportunity to join the company pension scheme after completion of probationary period
- 20 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays and Christmas closure period
- Performance based annual bonuses (at the Director’s discretion)
- Flexible working hours
- Superb office working environment including the equipment, software, pool table, kitchen and roof terraces etc.
- All kitchen food basics provided
- Yoga classes run twice a week
- Personal fitness trainer sessions, usually twice a week
- Fortnightly evening life drawing classes in the office
- Annual salary reviews