Are you an Architectural Technician in Sussex looking for a new opportunity within Architecture?
A RIBA chartered practice based in Chichester, Sussex are keen to add an experienced Architectural Technologist or Technician to their expanding team. The role has been created a result of new projects being awarded to the practice recently. This is a permanent position. Salary up to £38k depending on skills and experience. Interviews being held over the next few weeks.
This small, friendly, relaxed practice based in Chichester, are an international design & consultancy focusing on residential to large commercial projects across UK, Europe and the US. Specialisms include residential, education and interior design. They pride themselves on offering a tailored, bespoke service to clients focusing on quality high end delivery. Recently they have won two prestigious awards within residential design. The team has a diverse mix of directors, Architects, Technicians and Assistants who all love what they do and that passion is reflected in their quality of work and a loyal client base.
Reasons to work here
- Small, friendly, supportive team
- Beautiful, bright, creative offices
- On site parking
- Generous salary / package being offered
- Rapidly expanding business offering career development
- Project Management
- Interior Design
You will be highly proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup and Microsoft Office. Revit will be desirable but not essential. You will be able to work independently with little supervision, along side being able to work well with management, take direction and support other team members. Ideally you will be locally based living in the Chichester, Sussex or even Hampshire area.
Other duties will include
- Attending office site meetings
- Liaising with building control departments
- Suggesting improvements
- Technical assistance
Education + Experience
- Degree or equivalent experience in Architectural Technology
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Experience delivering technical packages in the education or residential sectors
- Strong understanding of the current Building Regulations
- Excellent AutoCAD and IT (Microsoft Office) skills
If this is you then contact Paul Deery at Bear Architectural recruitment on 01273242851 / 07496385806 or apply within.
Equally if you know of someone who would be suitable then feel free to pass on my details