gdm Architects are looking to make new appointments to join their energetic team on various projects.
Projects include; residential schemes for 3 to 300 houses and flats, commercial offices, leisure and community centres and healthcare projects.
Interested candidates will need to demonstrate their ability to meet the following criteria;
- 5 years minimum practice experience in the UK
- Strong general design and master planning skills on schemes of various size and complexity
- A passion for creating exciting buildings and spaces
- A thorough understanding of UK planning process and requirements
- A good understanding of current UK Building Regulations as well as architectural detailing, construction technologies and sustainable design solutions
- An understanding of project procurement and the principles of excellent project delivery
- The ability to work independently and within a team, with little technical support from the Directors
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and presentation software
- Good working knowledge of BIM/Revit experience beneficial
- Excellent spoken and written English, as well as general communication and interpersonal skills
- A full valid driving licence and own means of transport would be advantageous
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org