gdm Architects are looking to make new appointments to join their energetic team on various projects.
Projects include; residential schemes for 3 to 300 houses and flats, commercial offices, leisure and community centres and healthcare projects.
Interested candidates will need to demonstrate their ability to meet the following criteria;
- 5 years minimum practice experience in the UK
- An appetite to make buildings work through their detail
- A thorough understanding of current UK Planning and Building Regulations.
- Technical competency is absolutely essential; detailing, production/co-ordination of tender and construction stage information packages, specification writing, preparing documents for Building Control etc.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Good working knowledge of BIM/Revit experience beneficial
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent spoken and written English, as well as general communication and interpersonal skills
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org