A reputable AJ top 30 practice based in a large, airy office in Islington alongside a beautiful canal, offering a generous list of company perks and benefits.
Established over 40 years ago, the company is now placed in the top 30 of the AJ120 and has more over 140 staff. They are one of very few large practices to achieve a 50:50 gender balance, and welcome staff from all sorts of places and backgrounds, creating a diverse and enjoyable working atmosphere.
The firm are renowned for their concentration in architecture, master planning and urban design and focus on urban regeneration and creating entire new villages and cities. With a great emphasis on sustainability, they have successfully grown an enviable, award winning portfolio of projects throughout most of the London boroughs and across England.
Role & Responsibilities
Working closely with the rest of the delivery team, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of challenging new projects, predominantly on a large residential project in the UK. You will be focusing on the later RIBA stages from stage 4 to hand over, solving problems and attending site visits when required.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part III Qualified (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 2 years UK experience
- Working proficiency in using Revit is essential
- Must have a extensive amount of experience of large residential projects
- Must have proven excellent working knowledge of regulatory requirements in the housing sector
- Strong knowledge of UK building regulations and standards
- Strong design and construction detailing skills
- Highly articulate and able to communicate to clients and colleagues on all levels
Please note, only candidates with working proficiency in Revit will be considered for this role.
Salary & Package
In addition to a salary ranging from £33,000 to £45,000 dependant on experience, the successful candidate will also be eligible for the following benefits:
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- 31 days holiday per year, including Bank Holidays
- Company trips abroad
- Workshop related and general company events in addition to regular social gatherings
- Weekly CPD’s
- Weekly staff lunch