- Full Time
Technical Director (Permanent)
An opportunity has become available for a Technical Director to join our Clients fabulous design studio in West London.
The Client specialise in the luxury retail sector where they offer a one-stop shop in all things architecture and design.
Skills Required for the Technical Director:
- Proven experience in luxury retail at both the department store and shop fit scales.
- Proven experience in delivery of projects through all work stages, including production and coordination of all project drawings and information.
- Extensive experience in delivering tender and construction packages.
- Ability to communicate and lead through sketches and drawings.
- A good understanding of materials, specifications, and construction procedures.
- A minimum of ten years, post-graduation, UK experience and China experience desired.
- Excellent and current knowledge of UK building regulations (Knowledge of Chinese regulations an advantage).
- Advanced AutoCAD skills (to lead by example)
- Understanding of 3D modelling (Rhino) would be an advantageResponsible for:
- Commercial responsibility to ensure designs are efficiently and accurately developed through RIBA stages four through seven.
- Oversee technical output on a range of projects from fixture design to external envelope.
- Manage performance of team members across technical design teams.
- Actively take part in the growth of the firm through the development and implementation of systems and mentorship.In return the Client offer an attractive salary + plenty of perks including flexible working hours, personal training sessions, weekly yoga classes and life drawing evenings in the office plus much more
Please contact Jon Janes 0203 159 5388 or email