Conrad Consulting is delighted to be working with a multi-award winning developer based in Suffolk. Our client has a specific requirement for an Architectural Designer; who from day one, will immerse themselves as an integral part of the talented design team; supporting the companies Director & technical staff, taking projects from initial inception through to completion.
Employees of this practice are encouraged to challenge traditional consultancy conventions to deliver a competitive and design-focused service to clients, and as an experienced Designer you will be expected to carry brand values delivering projects to a high specification, on time and within budget.
The Sucessful Candidate would need;
* Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and drawing; communicating at ease with large groups of people
* Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team, working within in a similar capacity/ consultancy
* Previous experience leading teams, delegating workloads and over-seeing project designs.
* Excellent working knowledge of CAD systems
* Good working knowledge of Building Systems, Regulations and construction types.
* Develop, detail and co-ordinate package information;
* Ability to apply standards to resolve technical/design issues;
* Ability to develop and interpret design principles.
Our clients take time to constantly develop its members in order to aid in the improvement of future performance.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please do get in contact with Jade @ Conrad Consulting on 01728726120/ 07595600518 or