Msquare Architects was formed in 2010 and has grown into a strong team specialising in the whole spectrum of residential design from individual homes to housing schemes, apartment developments and master-planning. We also offer architectural design services to the commercial sector including offices, retail, leisure and healthcare.
Situated in the centre of the attractive market town of Market Harborough on the Leicestershire / Northamptonshire border, we will soon be moving to our own newly built office & are looking for a Project Architect to join our busy team. The successful candidate will have exposure to all RIBA stages and will be dealing with clients, colleagues, suppliers, statutory bodies and contractors ensuring a broad variety of work on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is keen to progress their career and take on a high level of day-to-day responsibility.
- Minimum 3 years job running experience post-part 3, preferably in a general private architectural practice or with a house builder
- Working knowledge and experience of UK Planning and Building Regulations
- Communication skills to deal with clients, statutory bodies & contractors etc plus experience of managing staff
- Experience in using AutoCAD is essential, as is experience in using MSOutlook / Word / Excel, whilst a familiarity with Revit, Sketch Up & Photoshop would be desirable
- A full clean driving licence & their own transport
The salary offered will reflect experience & the level of responsibility that the successful candidate is capable of taking on. We offer Flexitime, 23 days holiday per annum rising to 25 with service, a pension & a friendly non-smoking office environment.
Please see www.msquarearchitects.com for further information about us & for full details of the role requirements see our News page. To apply, please send your letter & CV stating how you meet the needs of the job & your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org