Conrad Consulting is working with a leading multidisciplinary firm based on the outskirts of Slough.
You will be joining a team of highly experienced architects, technologists and surveyors who have an opening available for an experienced Architectural Technician with a good knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD. Being involved on a range of exciting projects this vacancy is best suited to a flexible technician able to adapt their working pattern to suit the size, style and complexity of each project.
Working department heads the successful candidate will be confident producing full working drawings, including specifications, and technical support on projects from planning approval stage through to site completion. Applicants with previous experience gained from working on different size projects will be at a distinct advantage, however, all applicants that can demonstrate relevant skills & technical knowledge will be considered.
They will require the successful candidate to -
* An ability to contribute to the department by conveying knowledge of new trends, techniques and technical innovation
* Display a good knowledge of Revit is an advantage
* Possess exemplary verbal, written interpersonal & presentation skills
* Have excellent technical detailing abilities
* Have a minimum of 3 years' experience working as a technician/technologist in a practice.
* A drive & flexible work ethic when establishing yourself with a team & working autonomously
You will acquire significant exposure on an excellent selection of noteworthy commissions, & clear pathways for career development & professional growth through expert guidance, as to encourage your continued progression.
Please Send a CV & a portfolio of work to be consideration to Stuart at Conrad Consulting to have your application reviewed by our architectural team.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly