Architectural Revit Technician
Architectural Revit Technician
With over 60 years’ experience in the construction industry and 17 years’ experience as an architecture practice, our company has built a solid reputation as an exceptional consultancy in a number of locations in the South-East.
Working mainly in the public sector, our team has a broad range of exciting projects including education, residential, public and community buildings. We have strong links to Local Authorities, County Councils and Housing Associations and have a robust reputation in successfully delivering projects in these areas.
We are looking for an experienced, proactive and motivated individual, to join our close-knit and ambitious team.
The successful candidate will have:
- In depth working knowledge of Revit and BIM enabling applications (minimum of 3 years UK experience)
- Proven experience in delivery of projects through RIBA stages 0-7, including production and coordination of all projects drawings & information.
- Extensive experience in delivering tender and construction packages.
- Excellent and current knowledge of UK Building regulations.
- Experience and understanding of BIM concepts, workflows and collaboration.
Primary duties will include:
- Production of tender and construction packages - Drawings, Schedules and specifications.
- Liaising with external consultants & internally with the rest of the team.
- Site inspections – Liaison with contractors and subcontractors, site procedures & documentation.
- Assist with technical Revit support throughout the office and training other staff
- Help develop Revit Libraries and Templates and help establishing the companies best practices in Revit
- Preparing planning, building regulations and working drawing packages
- Measuring and drawing existing building plans, elevations and sections
- Practical experience using AutoDesk software (including Revit and AutoCAD) and a broad understanding of BIM concepts.
- Proven capability to creatively solve complex construction details
- Ability to set up shared coordinates, family creation, edit topography, manage data and create Revit schedules, create adaptive components
- Excellent organisational, time and communication skills.
- An in-depth knowledge of AutoCAD
- Strong technical and detailing ability
- Experience using Navisworks Manage
- Hands on experience with site inspections and contract administration.
- Full UK driving licence and access to a car
All applications must include:
- Full and current CV
- Cover letter addressing suitability specifically for the proposed role
- Selective work sample of 1 Revit and 1 AutoCAD project / drawing (To be available if selected for an interview)
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. (£32-£38k + Benefits)
Role location: Sidcup Head Office
As well as a competitive basic salary we also give you 26 day’s holiday plus bank holidays, staff bonus, company pension scheme, life assurance, free car parking and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. The practice arranges regular social events throughout the year including Summer and Christmas events and encourages participation in regular Charity challenges. The practice is proud to have a great working environment and excellent staff retention.
The practice is renowned for its commitment to the training of staff and this role would be supported with training particular to the individual where required.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for Architectural Revit Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly