Nash Baker Architects are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Project Architect
Nash Baker Architects are a young studio based design practice located in West London, specialising in high quality residential and conservation projects. We offer a full range of architectural services and pride ourselves on our attention to detail; both in the quality of our designs and the professional and personal service we provide our clients.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Project Architect to join our friendly team. You will be working on a broad range of projects and workstages so you will need to be highly motivated, possess lots of ‘common sense’ and be eager to learn. It would be beneficial if you are familiar with traditional construction methods and materials, or have high-end residential experience.
We offer the opportunity to develop and nurture your career in a well-established, busy and expanding architectural firm, with the satisfaction of working on exciting projects from concept through to completion.
Essential skills or experience:
- ARB registered
- Minimum 3 years post part III, working on UK construction projects
- Good experience of JCT/RIBA contracts and their administration
- Familiar with UK Planning and Building Regulations
- Strong technical detailing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organised and punctual
- Fully conversant with Autocad
- Good design and presentation
Desirable skills or experience:
- InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience with listed buildings
- Experience of NBS specification writing
- Part III achieved in the UK
Please only apply if you feel you have all of the essential experience outlined above
We pride ourselves on paying our staff fairly for the work they do with competitive salaries, healthcare, pension, and bonuses. To apply, please send a CV, examples of work (max combined file size 3MB) and your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies). Only successful candidates will be contacted.