Design and Planning Associates is a small architectural practice based in the market town of Oswestry, North Shropshire. We have a diverse and expanding workload and are looking for a dynamic, confident, enthusiastic and determined candidate to help take the practice forward. The candidate must be technically proficient in Revit and have in-depth knowledge of BIM. Our projects range from domestic extensions to new build dwellings, commercial, industrial, leisure and educational.
The ideal Candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Be technically proficient in Revit and have in-depth knowledge of BIM to assist with the implementation into the practice
- Enthusiastic, driven, flexible with a positive working approach
- Sound design and presentational/visualisation skills
- Excellent communication skills with a high standard of written and spoken English
- A conscious awareness of compulsory UK Building Regulations & associated legislation
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a small team on multiple projects and on fast turnarounds
- Be able to coordinate work with external consultants & internally with the rest of the team.
- Strong technical and detailing ability
- Proficient in preparing planning and building regulation drawing packages
- Have a full driving license and access to a car
6 Month contract with the possibility of full time contract.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your CV detailing your relevant experience and enclosing examples of your work with a covering letter to email@example.com
Apply for ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICIAN/TECHNOLOGIST
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly