Ackroyd Lowrie are a fast-growing, innovative boutique company based in the creative hub of Bethnal Green, East London. We use 3D printing and the latest VR technology to realise our clients’ dreams. We work across a range of sectors and will provide excellent experience to the right candidate. We are looking for candidates with excellent technical knowledge, who can provide leadership and motivation to a vibrant, young team. We believe in supporting our staff to reach their full potential. This is a perfect opportunity for an ambitious individual to flourish in an exciting practice and work in a great studio environment.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years job running experience post-part 3, preferably in the UK.
- Software skills must include: Vectorworks, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience of the following would also be an advantage: NBS Building/Create, Revit, 3DMax, Rendering.
- Candidates should have a flair for effective design and strong technical design skills.
- Excellent communication skills across the board are required to interact with our clients, managers and team members.
- Ability to take responsibility when required and meet project deadlines.
- An interest in innovative technology.
For more information see our blog post here: https://ackroydlowrie.com/blog-1/
- RIBA stages from 0 to 7.
- Working on contract values between £250k and £20m.
- Working on both refurbishment and new buildings.
- Sufficient experience in the UK to steer a project through the construction process.
- This is a permanent position immediate start date.
Working with us gives you:
- Salary £35-£45K p.a. depending on experience (plus potential for performance related bonuses).
- Training and development opportunities, with high potential for career development.
- Opportunity for equity/share options in a growing small business and potential for future promotion.
- An office environment that is friendly, flexible and multicultural, with a sustainability commitment.
- Regular social activities and an annual trip.
- Being part of a committed equal opportunities company.
How to apply:
- ****Independent applicants only.****
- ****NO agency appointments considered.****
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Please send your CV along with some work samples (preferably in one attached PDF file) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject line of your email please include your name and the position you are applying for.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly