Trainee Architectural Technologist
DLA Architecture are seeking a highly organised and self-motivated individual with a keen, enthusiastic approach to architecture. The successful candidate must possess a positive attitude, demonstrate an interest in architecture and design, be a team player, and have a good work ethic.
Assist wide project teams in the production of detailed design and technical information.
A minimum of 3 A Levels or equivalent BTEC National Qualifications.
- Talented individual who wants to progress as an Architectural Technologist.
- Accepted onto a CIAT accredited part-time Architectural Technology Degree course.
- Basic AutoCAD/ Revit knowledge is desirable but not critical – training will be provided.
- General understanding of Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Clean driving licence is desirable.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary commensurate with experience, fully supported academic sponsorship throughout the completion of your part-time studies, life assurance, pension and be part of an effective CPD programme.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please upload both your CV and cover letter below.
Alternatively please post your application to:
DLA Design Group of Companies Ltd
55 St Paul’s Street
Apply for Trainee Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly