We are pleased to be working with an award winning Architectural Practice based in Guildford who have a well established reputation for delivering highly serviced bespoke solutions to some of the most influential clients across the nation.
In response to expanding market conditions they are looking to employ a passionate and professional Architectural Technician who shares the same attitude and values as they do. They need someone with at least 2 years' experience to join them who will carry good technical ability and strive to continue their hard work.
* Proficiency with the use of up to date software applications, with AutoCAD and or Revit playing an essential tools in the successful delivery of this role.
* Experience in working on a variety of sized projects
* Ability to produce working and detailed construction drawings
* Ability to prepare planning and building regulations applications as required
* Contribute to the department by conveying knowledge of new trends, techniques and technical innovation
* Drive and enthusiasm to produce distinctive architectural solutions.
* Good communication and presentation skills and the ability to eloquently present design ideas to both client and internal teams.
* A real passion to create and lead and be willing to take ownership of your work
Applications can be sent to Stuart at Conrad Consulting attaching an up to date CV, work examples (Portfolio). Alternatively, please call Stuart on 0203 1595387 to discuss this opportunity in more detail
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly