Expanding London based Architectural Practice looking for an enthusiastic Architectural with the ability to run and manage projects with a minimum 5 years’ post qualification experience and a good knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit.
- Experience of both large and small scale bespoke private residential projects.
- Experience of producing tender and construction drawing packages
- Understanding of traditional construction methods and materials
- Good knowledge of current UK Building Regulations, in particular residential standards.
- Must have good knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- Capable of working independently
- Sketchup/Photoshop presentation
- NBS Scheduler specification writing
We are a creative architectural practice with a busy work load offering the opportunity to work on projects from concept through to completion. Currently we have a number of residential projects in the London area and other parts of the UK. The successful applicant will be expected to be involved on number of projects simultaneously.
Salary to be discussed based upon previous experience.
Please reply in writing with a full CV and examples of work to: firstname.lastname@example.org