Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Are you a skilled Architectural Assistant? We are keen to talk to like-minded talent who can bring personality and a fresh perspective to our Cotswold studio.
The right character
Working mainly on high-end residential projects, you will be a creative force with a genuine flair for and interest in design. You should also possess:
- a high level of proficiency in Vectorworks or AutoCAD
- an interest in both new builds and historic buildings
- willingness to engage in all parts of the design and documentation process
- superior communication and organisational skills
- experience with detailed design, or a strong desire to learn
The good stuff
- competitive salary and annual pay reviews
- annual bonus scheme
- continual and clear progression opportunities
- training + development opportunities
- 21 days holiday, plus all Bank Holidays
- monthly team lunches - bring your appetite!
- regular team-building events
- free tea, coffee and biscuits throughout the day
A bit about us
Richard Parr + Associates offers a unique creative architectural and design service for a wide variety of luxury residential and commercial building projects. Undefined by architectural style, we treat each project as an individual journey with no preconceptions or predetermined aesthetic.
The service we offer goes beyond just design. It's all encompassing and highly personal. Richard leads each project from beginning to end, supported by a highly talented team. We pride ourselves on delivering considered spaces for unique individuals, completed beyond expectations - our job is to act as a safe pair of hands during the typically stressful and intense process of creating a dream home.
With studios in London and the Cotswolds, and with associates overseas, we can - and do - work anywhere.
For more information about Richard Parr + Associates, please visit our website.
How to apply
Applications should be made to email@example.com
Please include your CV, covering letter and examples of work.
Please note: All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. Applications from agencies will not be considered.