We are looking to employ a highly motivated, responsible, project architect to work on a variety of interesting projects in our friendly East London studio. Current projects include hotels, student housing and residential development schemes in London, Dublin and Birmingham.
The successful candidate would lead projects from initial design to completion on site.
- Ability to work independently and to manage projects across RIBA stages 0-7.
- Previous UK or Irish project experience.
- Strong architectural layout and detailing skills.
- Understanding of current English Planning Policy and Building Regulations.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, SketchUp and Creative Suite (training in office-specific CAD software will be provided).
- Fluent written and spoken English and confidence in dealing with clients, contractors and design teams.
- Willingness to travel outside of London for site visits and team meetings.
- Experience in specification and detailing and implementation design packages.
- Experience of hotel and student housing projects.
- Experience working with Listed and Heritage buildings.
- ARB/RIBA registration.
- Initial 1 year contract (to start in August/September 2017) with the possibility a permanent contract.
- Salary of £25,000 - £35,000 per annum offered (dependent on experience).
- At least one year’s experience post Part III preferred, though exceptional, self-reliant Part IIs may be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV with examples of your work (total file size no more than 5MB per applicant) to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly