Having recently won a number of large residential projects, this well-established practice are looking for an Architect to join their friendly team. If you are looking for the opportunity to lead a small team and run projects from conception to completion then read on…
This multi-sector architectural practice is based in a Grade II listed building in North Sussex. The practice has a diverse portfolio of projects however they predominantly focus on residential and healthcare projects, with typical values ranging between £200,000 – £5 million.
Due to the winning of several large scale residential projects they are now looking for a job running Architect to join the practice on a permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
You will be working across all stages on residential based projects, from initial client contact through to completion. You will be expected to run your own projects and manage other members of the project team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience running projects across all RIBA stages 0 – 7
- Experience in running project teams
- Experience in residential projects
- Strong client relationship skills and able to interpret the client brief
- Have the ability to present designs and ideas clearly to all stakeholders
- Proficient in Revit LT and Revit would be advantages but not essential
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Project and MS Office
- Strong design skills and graphic presentational skills are essential
Salary & Package
This role offers a salary between £38,000 – £42,000 depending on experience. A workplace pension and life insurance is also available for all staff.
Our client’s offices are based in the town centre, with private parking and excellent public transport links. The office also has on-site showers for those looking to cycle to work.
You will be joining a very sociable and friendly team, who enjoy getting together for regular social events.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly