We are pleased to be representing an independently strong & dynamic RIBA chartered Architectural Practice based in Oxford; whose ethos is based on creating timeless and relevant architecture that offers delight to the client, the user and the wider community.
Our client's award-winning, 40 strong team are looking for a talented & driven Project Architect to work on various exclusive projects throughout the country & to start as soon as possible on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will become an integral part of the existing team from day one, working to develop, manage & control the design & construction of various projects within many different sectors including educational, commercial, healthcare, residential, community and science & technology.
To apply, candidates must have a thorough understanding of the design process and ability to manage/deliver this from inception through to completion with a flexible and openness of approach and willingness to work as a team player. You will have previous experience of various forms of building contract, a strong and up to date working knowledge of CAD systems (ideally including Revit which is currently being implemented & Microstation which is being used currently) along with a broad knowledge and understanding of Building systems, regulations and construction types.
Candidates will possess the following in order to successfully fill this position:
* A minimum of 3 years' post-qualification experience working with a UK based architectural practice,
* RIBA or ARB registered, with experience working within the UK planning and building regulation system,
* Experience of working directly with the client, contractor & design team,
* Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and drawing,
* Ability to manage resources and people effectively and efficiently,
* Experience of working within a team effectively and delivering tight deadlines on time and on budget,
* Ability to cope with change e.g. to brief, programme or role,
* Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work succinctly within a multidisciplinary design team.
This role comes complete with a competitive salary & a generous benefits package. If you feel that you would be a suitable candidate for this role, please send through an up to date CV & portfolio of work examples if possible to Katie at Conrad Consulting to have your application considered.