Experienced Part II Architectural Assistant/recently Qualified Part III Architect
TT Architects is a new, busy, design-driven practice specialising in high quality boutique hotels. Whilst developing projects for new hotels during all stages, from feasibility thorough construction and hand over, there is also a strong focus on sustainable design. Our direct involvement with Z Hotels, a very successful organisation offering compact luxury guest accommodation by converting underused but beautiful buildings in central locations into buzzing hubs for visitors, responds to our drive to find a sensitive reconciliation of old and new whilst focusing on the guest experience.
We aim to raise design standards on every project by developing environmental strategies from very early stages of the design process. A line of research is also being developed for new materials and techniques on new buildings, as well as post occupation monitoring of the already build projects.
We are seeking a passionate Project Architect with a keen interest in contemporary hotel design and a minimum of relevant 2 years UK experience, who will be working hand in hand with the practice principal and project manager on all projects.
To apply submit your CV and portfolio below.
• Supporting Management and running of architectural projects within the Practice
• Ability, skills & motivation to act as independent project architect with support from
Required Skills and Experience
• Taking responsibility for leading and managing projects from concept design stage, through development of design and all necessary stages or applications for statutory approvals, production information, specifications, tender process, including carrying out inspections of projects on site, as defined by the RIBA Plan of Work;
• Drawing and presentational skills in tasks reflecting all stages of RIBA Plan of Work
• Good written and verbal communication skills;
• Understanding of building technologies and environmental design and ability to
employ structural practice, construction techniques and processes relevant to the
production of information encompassing all stages of the RIBA Plan of Work;
• Knowledge of technical standards, regulatory frameworks and health & safety;
• Strong design skills;
• Good organisational skills & ability to work under own initiative;
• Ability to manage and appraise own working practices;
• Computer aided drafting skills (proficiency in Autocad, InDesign, Rhinoceros and Grasshopper desired).
Apply for Experienced Part II Architectural Assistant/recently Qualified Part III Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly