We are an award winning design lead practice based in Hoxton. We have a multicultural
talented team creating a rich and considered architectural approach.
We are looking for a talented technical architect to join our team. The successful candidate
must be personable, self-reliant and have the ability to multi-task under pressure. Good
communications skills, construction drawing experience and the ability to interact with
clients, as well as other members of the design team.
The applicant should be a Part III Architect with minimum 3 years' experience post part 2.
The successful applicant will be involved in the production information and contract
administration for new build residential schemes.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of one or
more projects. You must therefore be able to demonstrate strong capabilities across
RIBA stages 0-7.
• Liaise with local planning authorities and Building Control.
• Preparing working drawings, building regulations and specifications
• You will be dealing with clients, colleagues, suppliers, statutory bodies and
contractors – ensuring a broad variety of work on a daily basis. Whilst initially
reporting to a line manager, your long term goal should be to take ownership of an
increasing number of complex of projects
• Proven working experience as an architect
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience post Part II
• Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules,
regulations and quality standards.
• Ability to produce quality technical and production details.
• Strong communication and project management skills with good standard of English
• Experience of working on residential projects
• Confident liaising with contractors, consultants and other members of the team
• Self-motivated with a collaborative team player approach, willing to assist others
and share advice when required
• Previous UK project experience.
• Competitive salary
• 20 days holiday
• RIBA Pension
• Childcare Vouchers
• Cycle-to-Work Scheme
• Secure cycle parking
• The studio has an open and friendly environment with a focus on being outgoing.
The company offer regular staff lunches and team building/social events.
• We are an equal opportunities employer. Please send your CV and some examples
of your work via email to: