5 days left
- Full Time
One of the UK's leading multi-disciplinary practices renowned for its ability to successfully deliver projects from inception through to completion are on the hunt for an experienced Architectural Technician.
Our client can promise exposure to a vast array of projects that includes site development, and refurbishment as well as new build in the residential (single & multiple dwelling to large scale developments), public sector (mainly education), commercial and healthcare sectors.
We are keen to speak to candidates that can demonstrate:
* Recent experience of working with UK building regulations & planning legislation.
* An excellent standard of written and spoken English.
* Experience of liaising with clients, obtaining briefs and running contract and site meetings with full project management duties.
* Experience working independently or as part of a team
* Ability to provide technical architectural services including working drawings and specifications.
Essential requirements for the role:
* Relevant accreditation, ideally MCIAT qualified (desirable)
* Knowledge of housing design that includes HBN's, HTM's etc.
* Proven & demonstrable experience working with Revit (BIM) inclusive of building a 3D model from ground up and delivering construction drawings of all scales.
* Ability to detail using Revit (BIM) via 3D modelling.
* Knowledge of working with BIM models and using solely Revit to deliver all drawings / schedules / visualisations and correlation of models with other models from other disciplines within the company.
* Confidently use Revit at all RIBA Stages of projects
* Proven experience working with various scales of projects, this would ideally single dwelling residential, multi dwelling residential and small scale commercial.
Please forward an up-to-date CV to Jade at Conrad Consulting on 01728 726 120 or to be considered for this exciting post!
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly