One of the UK's leading multi-disciplinary practices renowned for its ability to successfully deliver projects from inception through to completion are on the hunt for an experienced Architectural Technician.
Our client can promise exposure to a vast array of projects that includes site development, and refurbishment as well as new build in the residential (single & multiple dwelling to large scale developments), public sector (mainly education), commercial and healthcare sectors.
We are keen to speak to candidates that can demonstrate:
* Recent experience of working with UK building regulations & planning legislation.
* An excellent standard of written and spoken English.
* Experience of liaising with clients, obtaining briefs and running contract and site meetings with full project management duties.
* Experience working independently or as part of a team
* Ability to provide technical architectural services including working drawings and specifications.
Essential requirements for the role:
* Relevant accreditation, ideally MCIAT qualified (desirable)
* Knowledge of housing design that includes HBN's, HTM's etc.
* Proven & demonstrable experience working with Revit (BIM) inclusive of building a 3D model from ground up and delivering construction drawings of all scales.
* Ability to detail using Revit (BIM) via 3D modelling.
* Knowledge of working with BIM models and using solely Revit to deliver all drawings / schedules / visualisations and correlation of models with other models from other disciplines within the company.
* Confidently use Revit at all RIBA Stages of projects
* Proven experience working with various scales of projects, this would ideally single dwelling residential, multi dwelling residential and small scale commercial.
Please forward an up-to-date CV to Jade at Conrad Consulting on 01728 726 120 or to be considered for this exciting post!