Architectural Technician / Technologist
We are a young design-led RIBA Chartered Architectural practice with an exciting and varied range of projects.
Due to our recent success in winning work we are currently expanding our practice and are looking for an Architectural Technologist or Technician to join our creative team and grow with us.
If you are either an experienced or recently graduated Architectural Technologist or Technician with ambition and design flair then we would like to hear from you.
The successful addition to our team should have:
- A comprehensive understanding of the UK Building Regulations.
- The ability to demonstrate strong technical knowledge.
- Strong CAD skills.
- A strong ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal teams and clients.
- Good co-ordination skills so as to liaise with external parties such as structural engineers and client appointed contractors.
3d Sketch Up Skills would be advantageous but not a requirement.
We offer the right applicant invaluable site experience and full involvement in all stages to a completed project so that they can see their work grow from drawings to the final build.
Recent graduates are welcome who are looking for a long term position to grow and learn. We work with VectorWorks on Apple Macs but will be happy to invest time to cross-train successful candidates from other CAD software background.
We are located five minutes walk from Buckhurst Hill station on the Central Line in East London.
Please send your CV and recent examples of your work by clicking apply!
for more information please visit us at www.nicantony.com
Best of luck!