2 days left
- Full Time
Conrad consulting are proud to once again be partnering our AJ100 client in a bid to secure the addition of an experienced and well-Qualified BIM Coordinator / BIM Manager to join their busy Manchester studio at an exciting time.
In the heart of Manchester's creative quarter this industry leading, RIBA Chartered Architectural practice have continuously excelled and demonstrated the credentials to be referred to as one of the UK most sought after Architectural companies.
With offices strategically located throughout the country, this specialist studio has the rare ability to offer a tailored, local service to an extensive national client base. The successful individual here will be placed within the Manchester office, with the potential for occasional travel required to service nearby offices in the surrounding areas within the North-West.
The Duties of the BIM Manager will include:
* Responsible for implementing BIM standards & protocols.
* Overseeing the day-to-day tasks of the REVIT specialists to ensure these standards are maintained.
* To ensure the smooth transition through to BIM level 2 across multiple studios.
* To Liaise frequently with individual project-leads (Architects, Associates, Directors)
* Host Project team BIM meetings and address any issues with respective team members.
* To coherently organise and structure 'Point Cloud' data.
* Prepare BIM models for external issue.
Qualities and skills required of the BIM Manager.
* Minimum 3 years experience working in a BIM capacity (Architectural Technologist / BIM Coordinator / etc)
* Advanced REVIT skills.
* Problem solving and research skills.
* Ability to prioritise and organise key information relating to numerous concurrent projects.
* Well-rounded knowledge of construction processes and the RIBA stages.
* Ability to work independently within a pressured environment.
* A working knowledge of Listed and historical building constructs (Desirable)
If you feel you meet the aforementioned criteria then we are keen to hear from you.
Please upload/forward an up-to-date CV and portfolio of work examples to Will using the contact details provided.
Apply for BIM Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly