2 days left
- Full Time
This role will allow you to incorporate a healthy work-life balance and the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects sectors, so there is no need to be concerned with being Pidgeon holed. With a growing business and great working environment, this is a can’t miss opportunity. Based in the heart of Chichester this award winning, highly successful and friendly practice have a great opportunity for an Architect to join their growing team.
Established over 25 years ago the practice is made up of around 40 people working in a beautifully converted period building in the centre of the city. The practice has an excellent reputation for design quality and has developed long-standing relationships with a wide range of clients across the UK ensuring an excellent pipe line of future work. They possess a varied portfolio of projects including education, residential, car showrooms and corporate headquarters. Due to continued success and growth, they now have a requirement for an Architect.
Role & Responsibilities
- Preparing working drawings, building regulations and specifications
- Manage client/firm relationships and all contractor arrangements
- Visit site periodically, attend project meetings and observe construction progress when and where required
- Running own projects across all RIBA stages
- Supervising and managing team members
Required Skills & Experience
- Part III qualified or equivalent
- ARB registered
- A minimum of 2 years solid UK private practice experience working in either the residential or education sectors would be advantageous but not essential
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent technical skills
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the construction stages and experience in the delivery of projects
- Knowledge in AutoCAD or Revit would be highly advantages.
- Be located close or looking to relocate within a 45-minute commute of the business
Salary & Package
The role would offer a competitive salary based on level of experience.
The office is located in the city centre offering excellent access to the local shops and restaurants. The practice offers a paid parking permit for a public car park a short walk from the office, secure bicycle parking with onsite showers and is just a 5-minute walk from both the bus and train station. This highly sociable team runs a wide variety of social and team events such as meals out, go karting, snooker tournaments or even a game of rounder’s in the park after work. The practice also prides itself on its ongoing training and development of staff members of all levels.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly