Project Architect and Architectural Technician/Technologist
5 days left
- Full Time
TFQ Architects are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Project Architect and Architectural Technician or Technologist to join the team at our riverside offices in Topsham, Exeter.
The successful candidate will assist our busy design team on all stages of construction across a varied range of residential and educational schemes.
Requirements for Project Architect:
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience;
- RIBA or ARB registered with experience working within the UK planning and building regulations system;
- Excellent design, presentation and detailing skills;
- High proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop and SketchUp;
- Excellent communication and project management skills;
Requirements for Architectural Technician/Technologist:
- Minimum 2 years UK experience;
- A degree/HND/HNC or equivalent architectural/construction related qualification.
- High proficiency in AutoCAD;
- Ability to produce working drawings and technical detailing to a high standard;
- An excellent working knowledge of Building Regulations;
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
If you are interested in one of the positions, please send your CV with examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Project Architect and Architectural Technician/Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly