5 days left
- Full Time
IWA is a terrific place to work. Great clients, colleagues, skills development and a fantastic reputation as a high-end residential design and build company. We are growing really fast and are full of opportunities! Our fun and dynamic office of 28 is made up of a team enthusiastic Architects, Interior Designers, Quantity Surveyors and Project Managers; that work closely with our in-house build team of around 60 staff.
We are a different kind of design and build company: one that listens to client needs, values innovation and solves individual problems with brilliant simplicity. At IWA you'll have a direct impact fast! You won't get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision making, because we encourage innovative thinking. We don't just want to know your opinions but, we want to see your ideas in action too. We hire great people and then trust them to be great. Keyword: Trust!
We live our values and we value our people. Just to name a few of the many great perks you'll find:
• Our culture is vibrant and unique; our office is open, collaborative and playful.
• Skill and career development workshops
• Fun, flexibility, medical insurance, ..... and much more.
We know that people work harder when they play hard too, so it's your choice how you'll make IWA a great place for you to work.
So, Do you love creating innovate designs? Are you interested in managing multiple projects from conception to completion? Do you enjoy managing a team of designers? Are you the go-to person for project management support? We're looking for a qualified architect, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in high-end residential or luxury properties, to join us and be part of a growing team that has one goal: Making our clients happy!
As a Senior Project Architect, you will:
• Be exposed to and directly involved in all aspects of a project from the drawing package to creating and sourcing bespoke, luxury joinery pieces.
• Be responsible for managing a team of designers and ensuring that all projects are completed on time.
• Be responsible for meeting with the client to determine concept and executing it flawlessly.
• Required to liaise and supervise external and internal in-house contractors.
• Understanding of current UK building planning procedures, building regulations and construction legislation
• Proficiency in Sketchup, AutoCad and freehand drawings. Knowledge of the Adobe package is advantageous.
• Experience managing a team of designers.
• Demonstrate a strong academic background with a minimum of a 2:1
• Keen drive for urgency and a "get stuff done" attitude.
• Passion, curiosity, energy, humour, guts!