Part II Architectural Assistant
Looking to continue developing yourself even further within a growing and successful practice, with the chance to work on residential and healthcare projects that will make a real difference to the lives of the clients? Then this role could be the one for you.
This well-established, multi-sector architectural practice is based in a Grade II listed building in Northern West Sussex, on the Surrey and Kent boarders. The practice has a diverse portfolio of projects, however they predominantly focus on residential and healthcare projects, with typical values ranging between £200,000 – £5 million.
They are now looking expanded their Architectural business and have an opportunity for a Part II Architectural assistant to join the practice on a permanent basis and work within their team of 7.
Role & Responsibilities
You will be working across all stages of both Residential and healthcare projects, from initial client contact through to completion under the support and supervision of a senior team member.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years post Part II qualification experience
- Have the ability to present designs and ideas clearly
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Project and MS Office
- Strong design skills and graphic presentation skills are essential
- Proficient in Revit LT and Revit would be highly advantageous
- Experience in accessible design, healthcare and residential projects would be beneficial, but not essential
Salary & Package
This role offers a salary between £27,000 – £30,000 depending on experience. A workplace pension and life insurance is also available for all staff.
Our client’s offices are based in the town centre with private parking and access to excellent public transport links. The office also has on-site showers for those looking to cycle to work.
You will be joining a very sociable and friendly team, who enjoy getting together for regular social events.