Senior Architectural Technologist
4 days left
- Full Time
Conrad Consulting are pleased to be working with a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy with a strong reputation for encompassing architecture, surveying & project management within various sectors including, but not limited to, residential, healthcare, educational, industrial & commercial. They are currently looking to expand their team by adding an experienced Senior Architectural Technologist to join them on a full-time permanent basis in their office based just outside of Oxford. Since their inception over 30 years ago they have formed a number of long-standing client relationships and framework appointments, working across a range of sectors with both public and private clients.
Our client requires a confident & Revit-proficient individual that is preferably familiar working in a multi-disciplinary environment on technical detailing stages, particularly on commercial & residential projects from small one-off bespoke to large scale developments with housing developers. Strong construction and technical knowledge is essential, as successful applicants will be directly responsible for overseeing the drafting of Construction Information and Technical Details. Candidates must have experience taking lead & managing various projects at once, delivering packages from RIBA stages 3-7 across a variety of sectors.
* To carry out and oversee preparation of conceptual design and planning work, feasibility studies. Oversee the preparation of planning applications and manage through the planning application process.
* Liaising, co-ordinating with other departments regarding development works including Engineers, Surveyors, Buyers and the Construction team.
* Organisation and preparation of detailed design drawings to Building Regulation / Tender and Construction status.
* Take responsibility for running specific jobs including delegation & overseeing of work from other members of staff.
* Develop contacts with new clients and introduce new business to the company.
* Supporting the technical team to promote the highest standards of design & technical solution through implementation of Revit (BIM).
* Candidates must hold a degree in Architectural Technology and be chartered or on the path to Chartership.
* NBS specification and job-running experience, managing diverse teams through fast track projects with several trades.
* Strong portfolio showing individual design development.
To fulfil the role you should have full proficiency with Revit (BIM) as well as AutoCAD, preferably extensive knowledge of building contracts and UK building regulations, the enthusiasm to work closely with both clients and leading Architectural Practices and the ability to deliver quality in both design and technical detailing, tested in high calibre work.
This role provides a great amount of autonomy, a strong career path & comes with a competitive salary (dependent on experience) and generous benefits package. If you would like to apply, please send through an up to date CV and portfolio of relevant work examples to Katie at Conrad Consulting.
Apply for Senior Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly