Architect / Interior Architect (Commercial & Hospitality)
Step into the shoes of Project Leader on a variety of creative and prestigious commercial and hospitality projects; including private high-end residential schemes for famous clients and Michelin star restaurants.
With an impressive 25 year track record, this boutique architectural interior design practice has grown their presence across some of the most esteemed markets. Initially starting out in the high-end residential sector, the company has an impressive portfolio of work for prestigious clients, including the home of restaurateur Nigel Platts-Martin. They have since gone on to be the name to the design and delivery of a number of wine bars, Michelin starred restaurants and railway station/airport commercial spaces.
The team currently stands at 7, with some working part time. Working collaboratively, they ensure each space is bespoke and remarkable in its design. They implement the use of exceptional materials, beautiful textiles and finishes, as well as designing bespoke furniture for their clients; most of whom offer repeat business or are referred from their existing client base.
This position is available due to a number of recently attained projects in central London including 3 prestigious restaurants, a private hotel, and a number of restaurant and bar schemes across international rail and airport locations.
Role & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for running projects through all stages of work. Leading a small team, your core duties will include:
- To ensure the highest quality of technical design
- To produce and mark up drawings, in addition to producing exceptional detailing
- To liaise with third parties and multidisciplinary teams throughout construction
- Further responsibilities to be discussed at interview
Required Skills & Experience
- Outstanding technical ability, with proven experience detailing highly complex, high-end residential projects
- Thorough knowledge of current UK building regulations and planning standards
- A strong background in commercial/hospitality projects
- Previous job running experience
- Highly proficient in the use of AutoCAD
Salary & Package
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a salary between £40,000 – £45,000 in addition to a pension scheme and discretionary annual bonus.