Part II Architectural Assistant
An opportunity to be involved on creative and prestigious projects; including Michelin star restaurants and private hotels.
With an impressive 25 year track record, this boutique architectural interior design practice has grown their presence across some of the most esteemed markets. Initially starting out in the high-end residential sector, the company has an impressive portfolio of work for prestigious clients, including the home of restaurateur Nigel Platts-Martin. They have since gone on to be the name to the design and delivery of a number of wine bars, Michelin starred restaurants and railway station/airport commercial spaces.
The team currently stands at 7, with some working part time. Working collaboratively, they ensure each space is bespoke and remarkable in its design. They implement the use of exceptional materials, beautiful textiles and finishes, as well as designing bespoke furniture for their clients; most of whom offer repeat business or are referred from their existing client base.
This position is available due to a number of recently attained projects in central London including 3 prestigious restaurants, a private hotel, and a number of restaurant and bar schemes across international rail and airport locations.
Role & Responsibilities
- To work alongside a team of Architects and Designers to ensure the highest quality through all stages of the project
- To ensure the highest quality of technical design
- To produce and mark up drawings, in addition to producing exceptional detailing
- To produce full construction packages
- To liaise with third parties and multidisciplinary teams
- Further responsibilities to be discussed at interview
Required Skills & Experience
- RIBA Part II Qualified
- A minimum of 18 months UK experience, in practice
- Outstanding technical ability, with proven experience detailing hospitality schemes in the UK
- Thorough knowledge of current UK building regulations and planning standards
- A strong background in the high-end commercial/hospitality sector
- Highly proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Exceptional communication skills in both written and spoken English
Salary & Package
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a salary between £28,000 – £32,000 in addition to a pension scheme and discretionary annual bonus.
The company has recently relocated to beautiful offices, conveniently located near Oxford Street. The team socialise regularly, arranging drinks together at least once a month in addition to their annual Christmas party; and all team members are encouraged to undertake regular CPD as organised by the company.