We are looking for an Architectural Technologist/Technical Architect to join our team!
Scenario Architecture is looking for an Architectural Technologist/Technical Architect to join our team and engage with all technical aspects of our projects.
Our studio delivers high end and design led residential work for both end users and private developers.
We are looking for an experienced, proactive and motivated individual, to join our close-knit and ambitious team.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 4 years, post-graduation, UK experience.
- Proven experience in delivery of projects through RIBA stages 4-7, including production and coordination of all projects drawings & information.
- Extensive experience in delivering tender and construction packages.
- Substantial, hands on experience with site inspections and contract administration.
- Excellent and current knowledge of UK Building regulations.
- Experience and understanding of BIM concepts, workflows and collaboration.
Primary duties will include:
- Production of tender and construction packages - Drawings, Schedules and specifications.
- Manging tender processes – Documentation, issuing, analysing and reporting to clients.
- Coordinating work by external consultants & internally with the rest of the team.
- Site inspections – Liaison with contractors and subcontractors, site procedures & documentation.
- Administrate Contracts (On end users project) - Dealing with RFI’s, issuing all instructions, valuations and certificates.
- Practical experience using BIM software, (Ideally ArchiCAD) and a broad understanding of BIM concepts.
- Proven ability to creatively solve complex construction details
- Excellent organisational, time and communication skills.
All applications must include:
- Full and current CV
- Selective work sample (no large portfolios)
- Cover latter addressing suitability specifically for the proposed role
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.