Part II Architectural Assistant
KYSON, multi-award winning architectural practice has an expanding portfolio that varies from bespoke housing and boutique hotels to larger scale commercial and residential developments.
We are seeking an ambitious Part-II architectural assistant to join our studio in Shoreditch to work on projects at RIBA stages 4-6 specifically on hotel schemes.
Ideal candidate should have one to two years post Part-II qualification experience in the UK and have a solid understanding of UK building regulations and planning process.
Candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Part-II UK qualification with 1-2 years post qualification UK experience
- Strong design, graphic and 3D modelling skills
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, SketchUp and V-Ray
- Ability to work in a team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of coordinating and liaising with external consultants
Due to the number of applications, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates.
Please send applications including a portfolio, CV and a covering letter to be maximum A4 size
- By post to: Recruitment Studio Kyson 28 Srutton Street London EC2A 4RP
- By email to email@example.com. Maximum file size 5MB