London based Architect At Geraghty Taylor
London SE1, United Kingdom
Geraghty Taylor is an RIBA award-winning architectural practice looking for experienced architects/technicians (five years post Part-III) to join its London Bridge studio on a permanent basis. We are a progressive practice that combines strategic thinking and the pursuit of design excellence across our branding, architecture and interior design portfolio. We are principally involved in residential and commercial sectors and are leading architects in the emerging BTR sector with ongoing projects throughout the UK.
We are looking for someone who will bring experience, confidence and enthusiasm to our expanding team and has the following key skills and experience:
- experience in delivering projects across all RIBA stages
- strong design and technical detailing abilities and presentation skills
- ability to work collaboratively, lead a project team and work independently
- deliver residential new-build and renovation projects
- can confidently liaise with clients, suppliers, project team and oversee project site delivery
- contribute, as part of the senior team, to the development of the practice, knowledge sharing professional and technical standards
- understanding of QA processes, planning, compliance requirements
- ability to use ArchiCAD and BIM preferable
- minimum of five years' post Part-III experience required
No agencies, please.