An opportunity for an experienced Architect with a sense of adventure a good work ethic to join the Design Team at TEDC Ltd in Ghana from August 2017
Trasacco Estates Development Company Ltd, part of the Trasacco Group of Companies, is the leading property developer in Ghana with a strong creative design department, construction teams, cost control department as well as procurement and logistics department.
Role & Responsibilities
The role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work on a variety of work both current and upcoming high-end projects across Ghana and West Africa. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparing concept designs for review and presentations
- Working through each design stage and taking a project from conception through to completion with production of detailed drawings for construction team and attend site meetings as required.
- liaising with the client and other consultants i.e Structural and MEP engineers when required
- Working with various suppliers and consultants throughout each project.
- Assisting management in the continual development of junior staff members and allocating tasks
Required Skills & Experience
- RIBA Part III qualified or equivalent with good knowledge of UK building regulations
- Experience working on high-end residential/mixed use/hospitality buildings is essential
- A good level of technical knowledge with good technical drawing skills.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and sketch up. Revit knowledge would be advantageous
- Excellent 2D & 3D CAD skills with excellent presentation skills.
- Good Graphics skills (Adobe Creative Suite). Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Shows commitment, enthusiasm and contribute to the department
- Embraces diversity.
Salary & Package
You will be offered a generous expat salary. Other benefits include
- Utility allowance.
For more information you can visit:
Please submit you CV with examples of your work to the Head of Design at email@example.com