Looking to work on a variety of small and large scale high quality housing? This role could be your perfect fit! This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable high-end Residential name, with the chance to work on a number of Bespoke international and Prime London projects.
With over 15 years’ experience on a wide range of projects across the UK and overseas, my client has built a reputation for producing exciting, contemporary architecture and interiors. Their portfolio includes apartment buildings, individual houses and penthouses, as well as affordable housing. A range of mixed use and non-residential projects also showcase their versatility. With collaborations with some of the most reputable practices in the UK, including Stanton Williams, Gensler and DSDHA, my client delivers an outstanding service and produces work of a high standard of quality.With particular emphasis on bespoke, prime residential property, an opportunity now exists for an experienced Architect with fantastic Revit experience, to join their London office on a permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be working across all stages of a number of live projects that the practice are currently running. You will be brought in to work on a wide range of new high-end residential and hospitality projects, based within the Greater London area, with values of £1 million – £50 million. The ideal candidate will have worked in a small to medium sized practice, specialising in prime residential or other high specification bespoke projects (i.e. hotels) and will have produced detailed technical construction information on the project. You will be using Revit across all projects in house and should be expected to confidently produce visuals of the highest standard. Confidence is key for this role, as you may be required to mentor/train more junior members of the team, as well as liaise with contractors and clients on a regular basis.
Required Skills & Experience
This position will suit someone that is looking for a long term career move. Showing loyalty and expressing your genuine enthusiasm for high quality design is extremely important for the practice. Your applications should therefore demonstrate your staying power. In addition to this you should be able to demonstrate that you tick the following skills:
- Be a genuinely talented designer
- A confident communicator that is happy to be and hands on
- Revit proficiency is essential for this role
- A minimum of 1 years working post Part III qualification
- Fluent in SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
- A minimum of 3 years professional UK working experience
- Extensive experience working on high-end residential or high-end hotel projects, within the UK specifically
- Be able to demonstrate 3+ projects worked on with Revit
- Have an eye for good design and detailing, as well as fantastic Technical knowledge
- Be particularly confident in technical design and construction stages
- Confident client facing
- Professional, demonstrable experience running projects all the way through (from conception to completion)
- Demonstrable staying power with a commitment to the practice
- Have excellent verbal and written English
- Experience working on complicated existing buildings
- Have a keen interest in design
Unfortunately, applications made without demonstrable evidence of professional Revit working examples, will not be considered for this position.
Salary & Package
Circa £36,000 DOE
In addition to a competitive salary, the practice arranges regular social events throughout the year and is recognised for their conscious participation in regular Charity challenges. A European trip is organised by the practice each year, rewarding all 32 staff for their hard working efforts, whilst visiting architecture of inspiration along the way. This is a multi award winning practice, with a strong reputation for regular competition wins, with a particular emphasis on team work and creating a friendly working environment.